Link to your collections, sales and even external links
Add up to five columns
Canarias yerba mate 1 lb (500g)
Free shipping over $25 & 30 day free returns
Carbon-neutral shipping on all orders
Powered by Shopify Planet
Canarias Traditional yerba mate is one of the most famous choices in the world.
It is the brand of choice for world-class soccer players and elite athletes.
This yerba mate is a Uruguayan-style yerba mate known for the finer cut leaves, no stems, and a stronger punch than the Argentina-style yerba mate.
Recommend for: Crafted for seasoned yerba mate enthusiasts well-versed in the preparation method. Ideal for those with higher caffeine tolerance seeking a bold brew.
Grown in Brazil, this is a fine cut, sin palo yerba mate, meaning it is 90% leaves and 10% stems. This iconic yellow bag is associated with the reliability and tradition of the Canarias brand.
Yerba content: 1.1 lbs (500g)
# of Servings: About 12.5 servings (Assumes 40g per serving)
Weight: 1lb 1 oz
Dimensions: 4.0 in x 2.75 in x 6.2 in
When does the yerba mate expire? All the yerba we ship has at least 18 months of shelf life before it expires.
How long will this last me? If you drink one mate per day (about 40g of yerba), 500g of yerba will last you about 12 and a half days and 1000g is about 25 days. My method is to plan for 2 bags of 1kg yerba per month.
How much caffeine is in yerba mate? About 80mg of caffeine per cup however the amount varies based on whether you are drinking using traditional or mate cocido prep methods.
Storage - Store in a dark, dry, and cool location like inside a cabinet.
Keeping it fresh - After the bag is opened, you can either store the yerba in a sealable container or just just a rubber band to keep the bag closed.
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING - All orders over $25 include free shipping
QUICK DELIVERY - Our orders will arrive within 7 - 10 business days
US DOMESTIC SHIPPING - We ship across all 50 US states
30 DAY RETURNS - Returns allowed within 30 days of delivery for unopened bags.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - We want you to love your Yerba Crew products and yerba mate. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions
Yerba Mate from Uruguay
Uruguay is famous for having a population of people that drink yerba mate all day every day. Home to globally admired brands like Canarias, this finer cut, higher kick yerba mate is a must try during your yerba mate journey.
We recommend this style of yerba mate to people that have already tried Argentine style yerba mate because of the slightly more specific preparation process needed for Uruguayan style yerba mate.