Shop
  • Special Offers

  • Link to your collections, sales and even external links

  • Add up to five columns

  • Sold out

    Canarias Serena yerba mate 1 lb (500g)

    Notify me when this product is available:

    Free shipping over $25 & 30 day free returns

    Carbon-neutral shipping with Shopify Planet
    Carbon-neutral shipping on all orders
    Powered by Shopify Planet
    Highlights

    Canarias Serena yerba mate is a beautiful blend of the famous Canarias yerba mate and herbs. 

    The additional herbs include Lemon balm (Toronjil), Passion Fruit (Mburucuyá), Mint (Menta), and Linden Flower (Tilo). The herbs are known for their calming effects, high antioxidant levels, and awesome flavors when added to yerba mate. 

    This yerba mate is a Uruguayan-style yerba mate known for the finer cut leaves, no stems, and a stronger punch than the Argentina-style yerba mate. It is also the brand of choice for world-class soccer players and elite athletes

    Recommend for: Crafted for seasoned yerba mate enthusiasts well-versed in the preparation method. Ideal for those seeking high focus but with more calming energy.

    Details

    Yerba mate blend containing Lemon balm (Toronjil), Passion Fruit (Mburucuyá), Mint (Menta), and Linden Flower (Tilo).

    Grown in Brazil, this is a fine cut, sin palo yerba mate, meaning it is 90% leaves and 10% stems. This green bag is associated with the more soothing qualities of the Canarias and herbs blend.

    Yerba content: 1.1 lbs (500g)

    # of Servings: About 12.5 servings (Assumes 40g per serving)

    Weight: 1lb 1 oz

    Dimensions: 4.0 in x 2.75 in x 6.2 in

    FAQs

    When does the yerba mate expire? All the yerba we ship has at least 18 months of shelf life before it expires.

    How long will this last me? If you drink one mate per day (about 40g of yerba), 500g of yerba will last you about 12 and a half days and 1000g is about 25 days. My method is to plan for 2 bags of 1kg yerba per month.

    How much caffeine is in yerba mate? About 80mg of caffeine per cup however the amount varies based on whether you are drinking using traditional or mate cocido prep methods.

    Care Guide

    Storage - Store in a dark, dry, and cool location like inside a cabinet.

    Keeping it fresh - After the bag is opened, you can either store the yerba in a sealable container or just just a rubber band to keep the bag closed.

    Shipping & Returns

    FREE SHIPPING - All orders over $25 include free shipping

    QUICK DELIVERY - Our orders will arrive within 7 - 10 business days

    US DOMESTIC SHIPPING - We ship across all 50 US states

    30 DAY RETURNS - Returns allowed within 30 days of delivery for unopened bags.

    CUSTOMER SERVICE - We want you to love your Yerba Crew products and yerba mate. Contact us at info@yerbacrew.com with any questions

    Yerba Mate from Uruguay